We are looking for an exterior yacht designer / naval architect to take part in the early development of our new designs. Your role will focus on the exploration of concepts, the generation of 3D exterior surfaces and the development of interior arrangements. Duration 2 to 3 months.
- exposure to sailing / yachting
- in favour of progress in science, arts, and technology
- high creativity and understanding of meeting briefs
- appreciates details matter
- 2D CAD (Autocad)
- 3D CAD (Rhino 3D and Solidworks or equivalent)
- Hand sketching or 3D rendering skills a plus
We are dedicated to designing yachts which are fast, elegant and technically advanced. This position is ideally suited for a student or young graduate seeking to gain experience in the design of pleasure yachts. Location on the French south coast, with easy and short commute to Nice. Dates to be defined with you over the summer and / or autumn.
If you are interested, apply with a short email, CV, portfolio or description of your most interesting personal or university project at firstname.lastname@example.org.